Blogroll

Thursday 21 October 2010

An interview with Google

Google has recently been proclaimed the source of all knowledge on earth, and in a recent poll, it was voted more useful than ears. Google is surely a figure that has shaped and led many of our lives, and so I decided to try and get an interview with the net giant, to find out how it evolved from garage business to global mega giant.

Me:         Good Morning?
Google:   Kanye west
Me:         I see, so how was getting here?
Google:  Well my friend, I see your face so clearly
Me:         How are you feeling?
Google:  Thanks for having us
Me:         There’s more than one of you?
Google:  There’s more than one way to skin the revenue cat
Me:         Do you have a cat?
Google:  Do you have a cat named Kelly?
Me:         Let’s keep this interview on you
Google:  Let’s paint, exercise and interview
Me:         I’d rather not, I recovering from swine flu
Google:  I should be scared of swine flu if I live in North Carolina
Me:         Probably, I don’t really know about such things
Me:         Me too
Google:  Cbeebies!
Me:         Are you a fan too?
Google:  Women help
Me:         Really? I thought you had no physical presence
Google:  If Daniel had succeeded in changing the past….
Me:         Then what?
Google:  Clay walker lyrics
Me:         So are there a lot of women? you are pretty famous
Google:  You know, a lot of women get pregnant on their wedding night
Me:         I found that out the hard way, thanks though
Google:  I found a similar situation with Technorati
Me:         Is that the internet based martial art?
Google:  A blend of martial arts and other forms of hand-to-hand combat
Me:         Have you ever hit someone with a computer?
Google:  Have you ever had your modem hit with my lightening?
Me:         Is that some kind of pick-up line? Because I’m not interested
Google:  I'm not actually this tall; I've got this bad habit of sitting on my wallet
Me:         So I’ve heard, does that mean the money is good?
Me:         errrrrrrr…. Chuck?
Google:  No thanks
Me:         Hmmm
Google:  Yoga Hmmm is one of Houston's most popular yoga studios
Me:         Do you take yoga?
Google:  Same place, same anyone you take. Don't go upstairs
Me:         Why not. What’s up there?
Google:  The question is not how she got up there, but how she's going to get back down
Me:         I’m worried now, is there something you’re not telling me?
Google:  The elephant didn't get me, but I'm worried: Now Peter Rosengard is not paranoid
Me:         Aaaaahhhh!! Elephant!!! Run away lest ye be crushed!!!

At this point the interview was put on hold so that the building could be vigorously searched for any sign of elephants, but there were in fact none.
When I returned, I found the window open, and no sign of Google but a note reading:
Did you mean: lest you be crushed?

1 comment:

  1. you are my favourite blogger EVER!!! I love you sooooo much please keep writing you're so funny! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete